Lago the Bird: Remember him?
In case you are too old to remember the really good times in life or if u r one of those uncultured savages who hasn't seen the aladdin comics or if u really just need a mild reminder of the good times......lago is the famous smart ass parrot of aladdins.......though in reality no one really owns lago but he sorta chooses to stay around the bumbling do gooder aladdin. Now lets see what i admire about Lago - he is unabashedly selfish, he is usually the one who has got the memo i.e he always knows what the hell is happening around him and so chooses sides wisely (other than some times when he tends to fly into pillars), he has a real sense of humour (as everybody knows real humour is always dark),he always looks smartly turned out and he never runs out of one-liners. All these are abilites that I either have or cherish....... yeah the selfish part included.
Now I am going to try and nurse this blog along but i am gonna need your help.....a lot. I have a lot of views on a lot of things and sometimes i have a lot of views on the same thing too so its fun to be me........i want u all to share in the fun. I am crazy about politics,sports,books,stock markets,cars and salma hayek so expect me to kick off topics on all these topics. I would like you to contribute u'r best and worst feelings on these topics. Hope yall will oblige!!
Now I am going to try and nurse this blog along but i am gonna need your help.....a lot. I have a lot of views on a lot of things and sometimes i have a lot of views on the same thing too so its fun to be me........i want u all to share in the fun. I am crazy about politics,sports,books,stock markets,cars and salma hayek so expect me to kick off topics on all these topics. I would like you to contribute u'r best and worst feelings on these topics. Hope yall will oblige!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home